Monday, March 16, 2009

I want to be World champion: Lewis Hamilton


PARIS, AFP: Lewis Hamilton has come a long way in his 24 years, from a humble English housing estate to a Swiss mansion, a popstar girlfriend and an MBE from the Queen.He is the youngest champion in Formula One history, its first black winner and a multi-millionaire who splits opinion both inside and outside the paddock.Now Hamilton is braced for what could be his most bruising battle as he defends the title he won by just a point in 2008's rain-drenched, knife-edge Brazilian finale."You can't live in the past. I don't say 'I am world champion', I say 'I want to be world champion'," said Hamilton.His F1 debut in 2007 in Australia saw him finish third, quickly followed by runner-up positions in Malaysia, Bahrain, Spain and Monaco

Source:http://racing.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/quickiearticleshow/4270400.cms

No comments: